• I am a performance improvement consultant for growing international businesses.
• I develop cross cultural and virtual leadership capability for key individuals and teams working across borders.
• I build the skills and capabilities you and your people need to perform to the highest levels.
• I have been doing this successfully for 25 years with some of the worlds’ most well known companies.
• During my career I have successfully delivered projects and programmes in over 50 countries worldwide and received an Excellence in Practice partnership award from the European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD) for delivering learning globally.
• Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD)
• Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM)
• MBA in International Business
‘I have worked with Steve on a variety of key interventions, in several businesses over the last 12 years. As a learning and development professional, he is excellent at integrating global strategy, business context and leadership. He is an insightful speaker, facilitator and designer bringing real business acumen and good humour to any challenge. If you work with him, you’ll not want to let him go’.
Paul Collin - former Head of Group Learning ABB